Cats Angels, Inc. SPCA was formed in June 2001 to help with the overpopulation of unwanted felines in the Fernandina Beach area of Nassau County, FL. An aggressive
We are well known in the area and host the annual Nassau County Animal Expo.
Our feline mascot “Halo” is present at many community events to help us spread the word about the importance of spaying
and neutering pets.
- Cats Angels, Inc. SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) believes that animals, as living creatures, have value beyond economic measurement, and are entitled to legal, moral and ethical consideration and protection.
- Cats Angels, Inc. SPCA will act as an advocate on behalf of animals and as an enforcer of their rights;
- Cats Angels, Inc. SPCA will provide for the well-being of animals who are abandoned, injured, subjected to unfair or cruel treatment, or otherwise in need;
- Cats Angels, Inc. SPCA will continue its work of ending the animal overpopulation crisis by providing a community-wide low-cost sterilization, vaccination, and adoption program;
- Cats Angels, Inc. SPCA will cultivate respect and awareness for the rights and needs of animals through an educational program.