Lakeland Area Dog Park Hours:
April thru September - 7 am to 8 pm
October thru March 7 am to 6 pm
The Park gets heavy usage. We have approximately 10 parking spaces. Please refrain from parking on the street. Thank you.
When you visit the Lakeland Area with your beloved pups, be sure to stop by and let your dogs stretch their legs in the safety of this 1.65 acre fully fenced dog park. There is a separate area for small and large dogs.
We are located at 9863 Plaza Drive, Minocqua, WI. From downtown Minocqua, take Hwy. 51 North to Hwy. 70 West. Follow Hwy. 70 to the second set of lights and turn North onto Northridge Way, then turn West onto Plaza Drive.
Fresh running water is available
In the interest of your dog's health, please bring your own water dishes
- This is your dog park to enjoy with your canine friends. Please treat it kindly.
- Park rules are posted as you enter the fenced area of the park and also on this webpage. Please take time to read and become acquainted with them
- Always have a leash on hand. If a situation seems to be developing between two dogs or a group of dogs, you want to be able to loop a leash over your dog's head, lead her/him away from any potential conflicts, and move to a place of safety.
- Dog parks aren't the best place for small children, as dogs can view their running and quick actions as something to chase. Any children that are brought to the park must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Gates do not close on their own; please be sure to pull them all the way shut when you enter and exit.