Blind Dogs Need Love TOO
My sweet Cinnamon girl lost her vision about a year ago in December of 2019. We have had to deal with the issues including getting stuck in every piece of furniture in the house, ever nook and cranny in the back yard and had feeding her. She walks around in circles as it seems she feels safe knowing where her next steps will take her. We have tried every supplement, eye drop we could all to no avail. The next step would be costly surgery with the risk of her not coming back from the anesthesia.
Comments are closed
Pet Friendly Directory Listings
- This Commercial Could Be The Best Ad of The Season, Get The Tissues Ready
- Thank You For Shopping With Purpose & Funding Food For Homeless Dogs
- Community Shows Overwhelming Support For The Dog Food You Helped Provide!
- Zipper Says Thank You For The Yummy Chews That Kept Her Busy While Healing
- Puppy Overcomes Her Fear Of Men Thanks To Your Help
- You Helped This Greiving Dog Learn To Trust Again With Good Food
- Paralyzed Dog Dreamt About Running, Tail Twitched In Her Sleep
- Dog Fancies Baby Donkey As She Takes Her First Breath But Mom’s Unsure
- 10 Christmas Tree Safety Tips For Dogs: Protect Your Pup From Holiday Hazards
- The Top 5 Reasons Air-Dried Is The Next Big Thing In Dog Food