Blind Dogs Need Love TOO
My sweet Cinnamon girl lost her vision about a year ago in December of 2019. We have had to deal with the issues including getting stuck in every piece of furniture in the house, ever nook and cranny in the back yard and had feeding her. She walks around in circles as it seems she feels safe knowing where her next steps will take her. We have tried every supplement, eye drop we could all to no avail. The next step would be costly surgery with the risk of her not coming back from the anesthesia.
Comments are closed
Pet Friendly Directory Listings
- Dumped, Hungry, And Under-Socialized, Bert Is A Happy, Healthy Dog Now
- Squid Knows The Joy Of A Forever Home & A Full Belly Thanks To You!
- German Shepherd Takes In Lion Cubs As Her Own Babies
- ‘Supervet’ Noel Fitzpatrick’s Dog Dies A Year After Near-Death Experience
- TikTok Pup Delights Viewers By Finding Herself In Surprisingly Silly Situations
- Breeder Discarded Puppy Born Without Front Legs But Now She’s Thriving
- James Middleton’s Dog Makes His Wedding Even More Precious
- Dog Tied To A Pole & Left To Die Reaches Paw Out To Officer For Help
- Abandoned Afghan Dogs Find New Home And New Purpose
- Pit Bull Risks Her Life To Save Puppy From Venomous Snake