Blind Dogs Need Love TOO
My sweet Cinnamon girl lost her vision about a year ago in December of 2019. We have had to deal with the issues including getting stuck in every piece of furniture in the house, ever nook and cranny in the back yard and had feeding her. She walks around in circles as it seems she feels safe knowing where her next steps will take her. We have tried every supplement, eye drop we could all to no avail. The next step would be costly surgery with the risk of her not coming back from the anesthesia.
Comments are closed
Pet Friendly Directory Listings
- “Service Dog” To Be Euthanized After Owner Flees Scene Of Bite On Toddler
- Man Who “Doesn’t Like Small Dogs” Falls In Love With Chihuahua Puppy
- Abandoned Pit Bull With Frostbite Clings To Towel For Warmth
- Woman’s Tropical Vacation Turns Into A Lifelong Mission To Save Stray Dogs
- Running Car Stolen From Hotel Parking Lot With Family Dog Inside
- Mandy Moore Prepares For Baby With Life-Like Replica Of Late Dog
- Teen’s Dog Treat Business Booms In Rough Times
- Police Officer Welcomes Rescued Pittie Puppy Into His Family
- Do You Live In One Of The Most Dog-Friendly U.S. Cities?
- How A Sassy, Abandoned Shih-Tzu Inspired One Woman To Foster And Adopt Senior Dogs