Blind Dogs Need Love TOO
My sweet Cinnamon girl lost her vision about a year ago in December of 2019. We have had to deal with the issues including getting stuck in every piece of furniture in the house, ever nook and cranny in the back yard and had feeding her. She walks around in circles as it seems she feels safe knowing where her next steps will take her. We have tried every supplement, eye drop we could all to no avail. The next step would be costly surgery with the risk of her not coming back from the anesthesia.
Comments are closed
Pet Friendly Directory Listings
- 2020’s Tiny Hero Dog Nurtures Every Rescued Animal She Meets
- Reese Witherspoon Loses Her Beloved French Bulldog To Cancer
- Adorable Doxie Just Wants To Be Home In Bed
- Basset Hound Carries His Food To The Couch After A Long Day Of Work
- Loyal Dog Follows Ambulance To The Hospital To See Her Dad
- Three-Legged Dog Takes Control Of Tiny Selfie Booth
- 8 Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore in Active Dogs
- Is Your Yard Safe for Your Dog?
- Strangers Move Mountains To Help Dog In Stolen Car Get Home
- Brave Rescue Dog Becomes First Canine Nobel Peace Prize Recipient